Safety & Security
The world may present heightened security challenges but we at Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts have always considered guest comfort and safety as our highest priority.
To this effect, we would like to advise you of a few of the proactive programmes that are an integral part of our daily operations in all of our hotels. These include:
- Reinforcement of our staff awareness programme that states "All staff are part of the security team" and are responsible for looking after your safety and security.
- Shangri-La properties being equipped with the latest closed circuit television and recording technology (CCTV) at key areas which are monitored by trained security officers on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis.
- Comprehensive Security Audits conducted regularly of all Shangri-La and Traders hotels.
- Dedicated Fire/Life/Safety Officers appointed at each property whose responsibility is to monitor vigilantly and maintain our fire/life/safety systems.
- Security staff participation in security workshops to ensure they are thoroughly trained to deal with emergencies of all types.
- Cross functional emergency response teams on site at each of our hotels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is renowned for the luxury experience it provides guests and you can rest assured that we will do our utmost to ensure your well-being and safety.