31 Dec 2018
Complimentary glass of sparkling wine for GC members
On New Year's Eve, Executive Chef, Andrea Ferrero, surprises us with a special 8-course dinner, featuring fillet of blackthroat seaperch and white truffle lasagna, both delicacies only available at this time of year.
Golden Circle members who order the New Year's Dinner course can enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine on 31 December at Piacere.
Price: JPY 25,000（8-course）
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo
Marunouchi Trust Tower Main, 1-8-3 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8283, Japan
- Black Truffle and Foie Gras Terrine, Spinach Puree and warm Brioche Bread
- Robiola and Topinambur Flan, White Truffle
- Soft-boiled Eggs marinated in Truffle Juice, Warm Soft Polenta with Black Truffle
- White Truffle Lasagna
- Noduguro Fillet poached in Olive Oil, Murakami Farm Potato Puree and White Truffle
- Seared Beef Fillet with Barolo Beef Juice, Braised Endives and Black Truffle Shavings
- Amedeo Selection Castelomagno Cheese 2016, White Truffle with Honey
- Vietnam Chocolate Sphere, Hazelnut Mousse and Crunch, Black Truffle with warm Milk and Vanilla Cream
1. The offer is valid on 31 December for staying and non-staying Golden Circle members.
2. All prices are subject to a 15% service charge and consumption tax.
3. The offer is eligible to earn Golden Circle Award Points on all qualifying transactions, including where a discount has been applied.
4. Golden Circle members must quote their membership numbers at the time of reservation or present their membership card when paying the bill.
5. Offer is not valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
6. Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle programme apply.