11 Nov 2019
Golden Circle members enjoy a 10% savings.
Experience the scenic pleasure of falling through time – back to the Thai heritage of the Sukhothai Kingdom, which etymologically means 'Dawn of Happiness'. Guests can immerse in this notable ritual by showing their gratitude to the deity of the river and releasing their misfortunes by floating krathongs onto the rivers. This full-moon night will be filled with a dazzling gastronomic showcase, cultural performances, raffle prizes and luminous fireworks display over the magical river.
The waterfront's ever-popular outlets offer guests a charming dining experience at the following locations.
• Waterfront Pool: THB 5,800 net / person
• NEXT2 Café (Indoor and Outdoor): THB 4,500 net / person
• Salathip (Indoor and Outdoor): THB 5,200 net / person
• Horizon Cruise: THB 5,800 net / person
Note: Voli offers special A La Carte Menu.
*Children aged 4 to 11 years old are applicable for 50% discount.
Exclusively for GC members, 10% discount when payment made before 11 November 2019.
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand
• The offer is eligible to earn Golden Circle Award Points on all qualifying transactions, including where a discount has been applied.
• Golden Circle members must quote their membership numbers at the time of reservation or present their membership card when paying their bills to avail the offer.
• Offer is valid in conjunction with other offers or promotions.
• Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle programme apply.