Sample an explosion of exciting local flavours, with the enchanting Chao Phraya River as the evening's backdrop. Each live station showcases the a la minute taste of Thailand for your palate's adventure, with main courses served at the table. Classical Thai dance performances make the night even more memorable.
Last Thursday of every month, 6.30pm-10.30pm
Live Cooking Counters
• Tom Yum Seafood: Spicy and sour seafood soup with lemongrass
• Thai BBQ: Chicken satay and pork neck served with peanut sauce and chili sauce
• Thai Salad: Papaya salad and steamed sticky rice
• Fruit and Vegetable Carving
• Thai Dessert: Crispy banana with rice flour, coconut ice cream, sticky rice with mango
Main Course Set Menu
• Set 1 – Cha Plu Set: Green curry and pork tenderloin with betel leave; Crispy sea bass topped with sweet sour chili sauce; mixed vegetables; Thai fried rice with lemongrass
• Set 2 – Prik Thai Dum Set: Massaman Wagyu beef cheek curry with sweet purple potato; deep-fried tiger prawn with black pepper sauce and fried onion Roti and steamed Thai brown rice
• Set 3 – Pong Kraree Set: Grilled marinated chicken, prepared free range southern style, with pickled vegetables; stir-fried baby lobster with yellow curry sauce and onion; garlic-fried rice
Price: THB 1,888 for Thai set menu and tasting from live cooking stations.
À la carte menus are also available.
For reservations, call 0 2236 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.