1 Dec – 15 Dec 2020
The brand-new Café at Far Eastern will be the new address for the gourmet paradise in Taipei as it redefines the buffet dining experience with dynamic modern live kitchens and prepares to order concept featuring 12 themed live stations. The restaurant is soft opening from 1 to 15 December and will officially open on 16 December 2020. Reservations are now taking via (02) 7711-2080 or book online http://t.cn/A6GHGhCQ
To express our sincere appreciation for your long-term support, we are pleased to extend a 25% off dining offer during the soft opening period from 1 to 15 December to our valuable guests. Simply present this newsletter to receive the offer and kindly note that the service charge is not discountable.
Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei
201 Tun Hwa South Road, Section 2, Taipei, 10675, Taiwan
1. The offer can only be used during Café at Far Eastern soft opening period (valid from 1 December, 2020 to 15 December, 2020) for lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and late supper.
2. The offer is additionally subject to 10% service charge.
3. Please present the screen to restaurant staff upon redemption.
4. Advanced reservation is required via (02) 7711-2080 and reservations are subject to availability.
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions and cannot be redeemed for cash, be used to pay debts or serve as a form of guarantee.
6. The offer can be used multiple times during the valid period.
7. Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei reserves the right to change or cancel the terms and conditions if required.