Jun 23 - Jun 29, 2017
Be a Connoisseur During the Festival with an Array of French Wines for Dinner.
MAISON OGIER CHATEAUNEUF-DU-PAPE
Ogier has been based in Chateauneuf-du-Pape for over 150 years and sought to raise awareness of this remarkable appellation. We invite you to share this knowledge of, and passion for, these vineyards through the different wines served throughout the evening, including Ogier "Heritages Cru" Côte-Rôtie, Clos de L'Oratoire Chateauneuf du Pape White and of course, one of the signatures, the Ogier "Heritages Cru" Chateauneuf du Pape.
DOMAINES BARONS DE ROTHSCHILD
As the owner of Château Lafite Rothschild for five generations, the Rothschild family has been associated with the vineyards of Bordeaux since 1868 and today owns Châteaux Lafite Rothschild, Duhart Milon, L'Evangile and Rieussec. For this occasion, we would like to introduce a range of wines initially created at the request of family and friends, known as the "Réserves des Barons".
Makati Shangri-La, Manila
Ayala Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City, 1200,
Indulge in a five-course menu, carefully crafted by Chef de Cuisine Eric Weidmann, that will complement the finest selection of wines from Domain Ogier and a selection of classic Bordeaux.
PHP 3,000++ per person
1. Offer is valid for staying and non-staying Golden Circle members.
2. The offer is not valid for GC Award Point redemption, but members can earn GC Award Points for dining.
3. Golden Circle members must quote their membership number at the time of the booking and must present their membership card when paying the bill at the participating restaurant.
4. Prior reservation is recommended and subject to availability at the time of booking.
5. Offer is not valid in conjunction with current promotions, packages, discount privileges and other special F&B offerings.
6. Local senior citizen and PWD may avail of the promotional discount or the 20% discount, whichever is higher. VAT will be exempt in whatever option chosen by the senior citizen or PWD.
7. Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.