1 Jul – 24 Sep 2018
Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival with the finest moon cakes from Shang Palace
Celebrate the Full-Moon Festival with Shang Palace's selection of moon cakes and hampers. This year's impressive new creations are made with aged 50-year mandarin peel, Longjing Tea, red date, port wine and more.
A range of exquisite moon cakes includes:
• Aged 50-Year Mandarin Peel and Red Bean Paste Moon Cakes with Tangerine and Pu Er Tea Gift Set (8 moon cakes & 4 tea lumps) * Limited edition of 380 boxes only, each gold-printed with a unique serial number
• Mini Apricot and Red Date Paste Moon Cakes with Port Wine (8 pieces)
• Mini Longjing Tea and Five-Seed Moon Cakes (8 pieces)
• Chiu Chow Moon Cakes with Pandan Leaf, Yam Paste and Salty Egg Yolk (8 pieces)
• Mini Snowy Moon Cakes with Durian Paste (8 pieces)
Place your orders on or before 12 August to enjoy a 25% early-bird saving exclusively for Golden Circle members.
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong