1 May – 31 May 2018
A 6-course tasting menu with 3 glasses of southern French wine.
This May, Chef Cheung excites diners with a 6-course tasting menu and complements the dinner with 3 glasses of southern French wines, finely selected for Le French GourMay, at Shang Palace. Priced at HKD 1,878 + 10% per person only.
The s-course tasting menu includes:
• Barbecued Suckling Pig, Crispy Foie Gras Glazed with Honey Sauce served on Toast, Deep-Fried Shrimp Paste Ball Coated with Shredded Pastry
• Braised Assorted Seafood Soup with Bird's Nest , Bean Curd, Crab Roe and Meat
• Steamed Spotted Garoupa Fillet with Minced Assorted Vegetables and Egg White Sauce Topped with Crispy Parma Ham
• Stir-Fried Kagoshima Wagyu Beef Cubes with Wild Mushrooms in Homemade XO Chili Sauce
• Wok-Fried Rice Vermicelli with Alaskan Crab Meat, Conpoy and Egg
• Shang Palace Trio of Desserts
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong