14 Jan – 15 Feb 2018
Offering an impressive range of exquisite puddings and auspicious goodies.
This year, Michelin two-starred Shang Palace presents 3 new creations – Rose Sugar and Honey Locust Fruit Pudding; American Ginseng, Fig and Honey Pudding; Red Date and Olive Nut Pudding – in addition to an array of traditional Chinese New Year puddings. Classic Cantonese treats and festive specialty are also available in celebration of this Spring Festival.
The selection of festive products available includes:
• Turnip Pudding with Whole Abalone and Black Truffle (1.16 kg) HKD 488
• Signature Turnip Pudding (1.16kg) HKD 288
• Traditional Taro Pudding (1.16 kg) HKD 288
• Chinese New Year Pudding (1.16 kg) HKD 278
• Water Chestnut Pudding (1.16 kg) HKD 278
• Rose Sugar and Honey Locust Fruit Pudding (1.16 kg) HKD 278
• American Ginseng, Fig and Honey Pudding (1.16 kg) HKD 288
• Red Date and Olive Nut Pudding (1.16kg) HKD 278
• Crispy Taro Balls with Sesame (8 pieces) HKD 188
• Five Treasures Tray (5 kinds of sea-salted nuts) HKD 328
• Shang Palace Chinese New Year Hamper HKD 2,988
• Shang Palace Deluxe Fruit Hamper HKD 2,088
Please call 2733 8483 for details.
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong