31 May – 30 Jun 2017
Relish the tenderness of Kinboshi Sagabuta pork at Nadaman.
Kinboshi sagabuta pork, which is known for being raised naturally and thus possessing superior nutritional values, is on Chef Tsuji's menu this June. Relish the tenderness of the meat through a range of authentic creations at Nadaman.
The highlights of the menu include:
• Tenderly Simmered Kinboshi-Saga Buta Pork Belly in Traditional Style
• Thinly Slices of Kinboshi-Saga Buta Pork Shabu Shabu Hot Pot
• Grilled Marinated Kinboshi-Saga Buta Pork Loin with Miso Paste
• Deep-Fried Kinboshi-Saga Buta Pork Loin Cutlet
• Teppanyaki Kinboshi-Saga Buta Pork Belly
Golden Circle members may enjoy a special 20% discount on this promotion, simply quote "TheTable" and the offer in the "special request" field when making reservation online.
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
64 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong