Surprise mum with a French epicurean meal overlooking breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour at Restaurant Petrus. Chef Ricardo Chaneton has prepared a 4-course lunch menu sure to melt her heart, as well as a 4-course children's menu. In addition, the restaurant will have a flower bouquet making station where children can make simple floral bouquets for their moms. Children of all ages are welcome to join.
Highlights of the menu include:
- Hokkaido scallop carpaccio, cucumber, sherry cloud, kaffir lime
- Nova Scotia lobster ravioli, zucchini, lavender emulsion
- Roasted French pigeon, green asparagus, grilled raspberry
The 4-course Children's menu includes:
- Confit obsiblue prawn, avocado mousse, orange
- Nova Scotia lobster ravioli, zucchini, crustacean sauce
- Pan-seared rainbow trout, Girolles pasta, parmesan sauce or Roasted Angus beef tenderloin, green asparagus pasta, parmesan sauce
- Dessert selection by Executive Pastry Chef Alain Guillet
The 4-course lunch menu is priced at HKD 980 per person and the 4-course children's menu is priced at HKD 680 per child.