Guest chef Anis Rusydan, from Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur will share his culinary inspiration in person from 1 to 10 August 2018 at cafe TOO. Chef Rusydan's classic Malaysian dishes will be available at both lunch and dinner buffets until 31 August 2018.
The flavourful selection of Malaysian specialities on offer at cafe TOO will include the following:
- Kerabu Sotong (Spicy Squid Salad)
- Sup Soto Ayam (Spiced Chicken Soup with Peanuts and Rice Cake)
- Rendang Daging (Braised Beef with Spices and Grated Dried Coconut)
- Kari Kepala Ikan (Fish Head Curry)
- Sambal Udang (Prawn in Chilli Paste Gravy) and
- The iconic Satay, Curry Laksa, Assam Laksa and more